Like solidity supports ETH, Vision VM supports VS and vdt, 1 VS = 1000000 vdt, case sensitive, only support lower case. Vision-IDE supports VS and vdt, remix does not support VS and vdt.
We recommend to use Vision-IDE instead of remix to build Vision smart contract.
- block.blockhash (uint blockNumber) returns (bytes32): specified block * hash, can only apply to the latest 256 blocks and current block excluded
- block.coinbase (address): SuperNode address that produced the current block
- block.difficulty (uint): current block difficulty, not recommended, set 0
- block.gaslimit (uint): current block gas limit, not supported, set 0
- block.number (uint): current block number
- block.timestamp (uint): current block timestamp
- gasleft() returns (uint256): remaining gas
- msg.data (bytes): complete call data
- msg.gas (uint): remaining gas - since 0.4.21, not recommended, replaced by gesleft()
- msg.sender (address): message sender (current call)
- msg.sig (bytes4): first 4 bytes of call data (function identifier)
- msg.value (uint): the amount of vdt send with message
- now (uint): current block timestamp (block.timestamp)
- tx.gasprice (uint): the gas price of transaction, not recommended, set 0
- tx.origin (address): transaction initiator
- Each command of smart contract consume system resource while running, we use 'Entropy' as the unit of the consumption of the resource.
Updated over 2 years ago